Wednesday, May 08, 2002

at the lab rite now.....gettin my last data struct program together to hand-in.....or should i say, i'm waitin for the program to come together?!!.....

i'm bored.......i want to ramble about something so that i make use of ma time.......hmmm....letz start wuth da song of the ramble?!....its good i always post a song everytime i come on.....usually helps trigger my other thoughts..... i mentioned last time i've been listenning to hybrid while i study these dayz, so i'll keep ma word and put some of their stuff on.......
i actually wanted to post some of their less popular stuff that i like....but i realized there are a lotta peepz out there that dunt even recognize them....so i'll just stick to their best stuff..~~~ Hybrid - Finished Symphony ~~~.......This song pretty much ties up hybrid's style....,damn nice break beats (the exact type of beats dat keep my heart thumpin everydya).....,the perfect manipulation of strings like nobody has ever done (these guyz seriously make those strings sound like an orchestra).....and lastly, a chill mellow trance melody.......except for that this track doesn't have vocals...its the perfect example of Hybrid work.......the progression of the song is also done extremely well too (yep, it peaks)......a good song to end a party i'd say...

Been playing ball a lil more these dayz....eventhough can't shoot for shit (its geting worse day by day too!!)....but yeah, nuthin else to do i guess.........its either eat, sleep, study, playoffs or ball.......exam period has been significantly more chill than it was last semester....hehe...i was smart this time, i made sure i had a spacious exam schedule...i learned my lesson last semester.......
rite now, i basically still got my soc, signals and data exam left.....should be bearable.......haha....i can't stop emphasizing how much more chill i've become over the semster.......i'm so relaxed rite now......while last semster was pure lib time for me....didn't even think about bloggin

MY CAR!!!.....argh.....i seriously can't wait til it happens (pray that it does!)....that day when i can finally walk up to pisan and say "hey, lets go out for drive...and chill...."........kyokyo =)
Haha....its weird though........cuz chances are i prob won't drive as much as i think i will when i finally get my car......its just knowing you have that freedom of going anywhere you want that makes it chill.....hopefully, i'll have something over the summer....it'll seriously make it so much more enjoyable......
its important to also note that i'll appreciate whateva my parents give me tho.....i'm no 2nd generation mutha fucka who can't give da shit about my parents and their wealth.....yep, i'd honestly be just as happy if they got me a bicycle??.....haha.....no, seriously.....ma dad works his life for my puny ass....and works even harder for my luxurys....hahah...anyhow, yeah, i spit the truth...enuff of that wannabe good son shitz....=P

I'm hungry....i'm goin to get over wuth my work...and head for my ration..

AIRIK.

- http://www.gatecrasher.co.uk/connected/events/summer/220602/ - diz iz da shite....every damn DJ is gonna be there...

No comments: