Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Wow.....i'm bak.....its been quite a bit i must admit....considering i used to blog every couple days or so......can't be here for long tho......you will all understand soon....

I just turned in my psyfound h/w....or should i say ahm just did it for me.......yes, that would be technically the correct thing to say......let me emphasize 'TURNED IN'.........its there in the h/w box....with my name on it....it represents work from me.....hehe....alrite...we get the point.....

Yep......i got up way early today do get my h/w done with.........i plan to stick around at ahms a lil longer for this blog...and then go back to my apt to my mommy for lunch....then drive out for my guitar lesson...and lastly, class....java and psyfound......
Ok.....i just went through a lot of different things......this is to let those non-jhu readers catch with with my life..........yep, i got my apartment and my car......all setup and stuff cuz mommy came to visit me (hey, she got nuthin to do at home....had to follow daddy's orders and let her come).........but yeah, my place is all setup due to her visit.......so great tho...makes life so much easier, puttin the whole apt together......plus, home cooked food.....
Next thing.....YEAH!...i just started guitar lessons......its awesome.......i figured it'll be hard for me to get better without some direction....so now since i have my car, i can drive out for that now.......so so fun....i need a jamming partner man.......
Class has started for nearly a month.......work load has been ok so far......i am doin csf, intro java and bus com....so other than psyfound, everything should be able to be on top of......

Got no internet/DSL at home......yeah...maybe explains why i dunt blog often (well, ontop of my 'i dunno whether blog will continue thing').......

I lost motivation soooo soon...aite, gonna go...hopefully i'll come up with something more crazy/interesting next time...
Erik.

OH dang...forgot........The song of the moment....~~~ Til I Hear it From You - Gin Blossoms ~~~........very easily liked song.........its from the movie 'Empire Records'....aite

No comments: