Sunday, October 13, 2002

Airik's Apartment

Enjoying a lil yogurt-on-a-knife rite now as i blog......hahaha.......so chill.....i got phyfound to study and i'm basically not doin much about it......but oh well......yeah, back to my yogurt-on-a-knife........haha......saving some of my plastic cutlery.......i got this big box of plastic cutlery (yes, for the lazy me) at costco, with spoons...knives....and forks.....its great, all easily disposable after your meal.....but yeah, my cutlery box is starting to become uneven........i have a lotta of knives, some forks and not that many spoons left.....so therefore, i'm making myself eat my yogurt with a knife to balance the box back.....sounds very stupid (haha..like always), but i've been tryin very hard to make myself live a 'perfect' live.......and of course, my apartment needs to be perfect too.......everything needs to be in its place at the right moment at the right time........

Theres this friggin fly in my apartment.....its hella bothering me......i want to be alone....i wanna do my own thing, and its driving me nuts.....for the past two weeks, i've been using this scented candle to drive him away from areas of my apartment i don't want him to be......the problem however, is that it doens't wanna leave the place in general......its not like i'm not washing my dishes, not throwing my trash away, i have no clue why its still around.......i leave my window and door open so that i get a lot of air flow in the apartment, but still it doesn't leave.........
I actually caught this lil nuisance once in the living room.....it was on the ceiling and it didn't move, so i used a transparent plastic bowl to trap it against the ceiling.......the problem after that was that i didn't know what i should do next........i wanted to somehow bring him down from the ceiling, but i couldn't move because i was tip toeing so that i could reach the ceiling.....it was tough, i had to slowly move across to the dining table where i could grab a piece of paper and get on top of a chair to slide a piece of paper over the bowl to bring him down...........my muscles were seriously straining cuz i had to make sure the bowl was completely over the fly all throughout......so yeah, i finally had him in between the piece of paper and bowl.......i had two choices: 1. Run out into other end of the hallway of the floor in the apartment, and let him out 2. TORTURE HIM!! for annoying me......so yep, my decision is obvious.....i couldn't think of how i'd do it tho, it was flying all over the place inside the bowl.......the first thing that came to my head was to drown it in the sink, it was stupid......basically i turned on the faucet and hoped that the water would soak through the paper and slowly fill up the bowl so the fly would be trapped and would finally drown............the problem was that water didn't soak through.....and i dunno how, but somewhere along my failure it flew back into my apartment.....

Today, i went to supermarket.....and i got some air freshner and flying insects insecticide.......the first thing i did when i got home was to walk all over my apartment with my spraying air freshner (i somehow believe flys hate stuff that smells good, my insecticide was my special weapon...haha..).....but yeah, as idiotic as it sounds.....i was suffocating from the air freshner....maybe i over did it or something but it was giving me a headache.....

Airik Apartment End.

~~~ David Tao - Kitrina ~~~ erm....good song??..need i say much??...its english....its simple...its a guitar song....i actually wrote a song right after i heard it....its very similar......i don't want to fill up my blog with my music, so just ask me if you wanna see the chords and the lyrics...

Oh, and also....i got muffins, eggs, cheese and ham at the supermarket today too...i can't wait til breakfast tomorrow....its all mine, all mine...

No comments: