Monday, February 03, 2003

yesyesyes....first of all...music for those that only visit this site for that purpose.....erm....i got time....i'll try to drop a couple...

~~~ You Don't Miss Your Water ('Til The Well Runs Dry) - Craig David ~~~....yesyesyes..its CD again...i actually got his new album the 1st week it came out...i just never spent the time to listen to the whole thing.........tiz actually a pretty good CD, don't understand why he aint getting much MTV and radio time for it.....

~~~ Take me away (into the night) - 4 Strings ~~~.....i'm out of the trance scene already........i'm sure every clubber has heard of this club-hit millions of times and thinks its cheesy as hell.....but whateva.....

~~~ Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco ~~~....i've always wanted to put this song up.....its good....its rock...aint got much to say about it....

~~~ Norah Jones ~~~ errrrr.......get the album...its all recommended...haha......

I think i'm still in la-la land.....the past month has just been awesome.....it just gets better and better....seriously....the last of which was chinese new year at NYC....haha....yes, its in my blog now......lei tiu yau....ging cheat.......haha...and double S...ging wan winning11.....haha....ging jeng ging jeng...ging diu....
I haven't been that trashed in a while man.....i swear to god....if i recall that last time was at LA last summer?!.......my drive back to skool felt like an hour or so......i was hung over and i phased out most the trip......eventhough my pockets are pretty much dry by now, i had an "awesome" (yes, awesome!~!) time......and of course, thank those that made it such a wonderful time for me.....

I'm happy with the way i am as of now. My confidence is back and Mr. nice guy is gone. I feel like i've pretty much gotten rid of my ji-bai shit by now. Eventho I'm in a lotta ways a lot more not caring now, when it comes down to it, i'm living a life i'm happy with. And that matters. I'd rather spend more time talking and doing what i want to do rather than having to stop and realize how vunerable i'd be if i did it.

Its funny to know that since my trip back to hongkong, i've suddenly gotten so much closer back with my azn connection. Listenning to chinese music, reading entertainment magazines, speaking and chatting in chinese......even my blog aint exactly the same.....i used to hardly use chinese syllables when i write......i'm glad i've unknowingly made this change.......i seriously didn't realize i was so "american" before the holidays.....

Mommy and Daddy will be here tomorrow. Soooo hectic, a visit after another. Doesn't stop does it?

Congrats to my bitch. another new point of interest. haha. Yep, Umaryland.

AIRIK.

oh, yeah...She f**** hates me. hehe.

No comments: