Saturday, September 20, 2003

~~~ Deltron 3030 - Mastermind ~~~
~~~ Shade Sheist - Money Owners feat. Timbaland ~~~
~~~ Dishwalla ~~~ Get their album. May very well be my favourite band.

Isabella came and left. It seriously put a twist to the week. To start off, it closed down the school on thursday and friday.....yep...no microfab lab and no CIS this week....definitely cool......however, it also took away my slippers on my balcony tho.....to be exact....i think it took away 3 pairs of slippers away from my balcony........argh..

I've been incredibly lazy these dayz. School work has been the last thing on my mind. I just don't want to study anymore. I'm passed those days. I just want to enjoy my life. I just want to have a good time like I did freshman year. I'm not bothered to care about my classes. I think I'm ready for a job.

On a good note, I got a new guitar amp last weekend. So so so so awesome. Its my new toy! I got a Marshall MG15DFX for $80!!!! Hehe, I sound so much more professional now. Damn, I never realized a good amp will make you want to play/practice that much more. I got the reverb, flanger, delay and chorus effects too!!

Things are weird. If only I could live with my friends. If only the people around me understand where I'm coming from. I rarely see any understanding in college, and it really drives me insane. I don't think I can take the fact that some people live in different worlds. I honestly believe that no matter our backgrounds, we shall all live with more or less the same values.

I think I need to be in the city. When it comes down to it, I'm still a city person. I was born in one, grew up in one, and shall die in one. I need interaction. I need people. I need confusion. I need entertainment. I'm dying here in Baltimore with a need of observation of others.

Without soul,
Erik

No comments: