Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Been somewhat busy these days. Juggling all sorts of issues. Dealing with my class schedule, apps, job search, my busted head, and all sorts of shit. On the whole, I'm still having a blast and making the hell out of my time here. Theres always a lot to do and explore when given a new fresh surrounding. This place has been my heaven so far.

My mandarin is coming along very well. I've improved significantly already over the past week. I don't doubt I shall be fluent within the next 2 months or so. Although I've been sleeping in throughout most of my classes so far, I'm making an effort to talk to pretty much anybody I see around here. Be it the locals or the students at my dorm, I'm getting a good dose of practice everyday outside of the class room.

~~~ Outlandish - Aicha ~~~ Heard it and loved it. Theres a whole bunch of european kids in my dorm around here that are very friendly. I really shall get them to recommend me more stuff like this.

Speaking about music. Zero 7 is coming out with a new album in 2-3 weeks. Where the hell am I gonna get it around here?

I should really make it to one class today.

Erik Chan.

No comments: