Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Lunch time.....

Sometimes I really wonder what the hell am I doing. What am I trying to get at? Is this what I want? Who am I? Do I like my life?
I'm lost. Even if I had the world under my hand right now, I would still feel lost. I don't know why, but I've been feeling like I'm all alone over the past couple days. Its as if I'm just living a life in my world. Dealing with my own issues and my own state of mind everyday. I don't feel very well. Maybe its just one of those days....maybe I'm not getting enough sleep these days. I've been avging 6 hours a night compared to 10 hours for the past half year.

I went to the X games last weekend. I saw the Big Air Skateboard event. It was pretty crazy stuff I must admit.... you don't realize how big these ramps are and how much air these guys pull off until you see it live in front of your face. Props to the big air ramp designer and winner of the competition Danny Way. His 70 foot jump and 27 foot quarter pipe made the event just that much more cinematic. Its unreal.

Gonna drive my car down to LA from Vancouver later this week. Its going to be wicked (haha, unless I run into any unexpected situations). Nice ~4 day road trip down the west coast. I'm sure it'll be another crazy experience all together. Hopefully it will bring me back to the living, crazy me =)
Note to self - bring VDO camera.

~~~ Incubus - Talk Show on Mute ~~~ I LOVE THIS SONG.

Erik..

No comments: