Sunday, October 03, 2004

Blogging from Vancouver...

I caught the flu and have gotten sick since my arrival. That was a week ago. So yeah, I didn't do anything for a full week...knowing that drives me insane. It makes me feel worthless, it makes me feel like I'm wasting time. The voice at the back of my head has again been screaming at me to go do something constructive....

I have, however, made frequent visits to the bookstore while I've been here though. Haha. I sound like such a nerd but I've always wanted to hang around the bookstore. Just wander around and pick up any book (Yes! I mean any book!) that catches my attention. I love it. Its very stimulating. I never got the time to do that in college, but I've finally found the time to do so now. On top of looking through the computer, music and business sections (the obvious ones...), I was also at the home decor, design, cooking, and digital photography sections. Hmmm, I'm sure thats something new to those of you whom didn't know I was zany like that...

++ More Recommended Sites ++
www.happytreefriends.com - HAhahah. CUte! ^^; I like most of the episodes, check out 'Eyes Cold Lemonade'

www.threeoh.com/atmosphere/ - Artwork by Angel Souto. Theres something about his stuff that attracts me....especially his internal work. I was able to fine one broken website selling his stuff. Argh. Dammit.


Vancouver is such a beautiful city. Its soooo relaxing here. Its perfect when the weather is nice. Its funny to know that that idea had never gone through my head since the day I was born here. Growing up has changed my perspective so significantly. Vancouver is clean, friendly, peaceful, green...yet also a "full-on" city on its own. Except maybe that it gets too cold here in the winter, I rate British Columbia at the top along with my beloved California. I'm not at all surprised why movie and game production is big here.

~~~ Space Raiders - Beautiful Crazy ~~~


Erik.

No comments: