Thursday, December 02, 2004

Something about Nothing

Its been a while since I've written an entry. Mainly due to my temporary time away from the computer and television to allow my eyes heal "properly" from the lasik...
I don't know about you all, but I definitely heavily rely on my computer in my life(and sometimes the television). I felt handicapped all throughout this time because more than half of my motivations required my computer. I couldn't find/download music, play games, chat, blog, surf the web, read the news, etc.... The computer and internet is probably one of the best educational systems introduced in my life. Its definitely my primary instrument of work and source of entertainment. I mean, seriously, the internet itself on my computer is a portal to the world!! My laptop, which I bring around with me all over the place, is "a mobile world" that follows me whenever I am within WiFi boundaries.
But yeah, my point is that I am a slave of my PC. And if you are reading my blog, chances are that you are too.

[12/2/04] +++ http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,65890,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_6 +++ Exactly what I mean.

Erik.

Oh, and yeah, I have officially been contaminated with the Naruto virus..

No comments: