Saturday, February 18, 2006

I think there are many things one can make in this world. Your life is your playground. The breadth of the sandbox pends on your motivations to stretch it. Play with it enough, the sand will spill out eventually.
I expect a lot out of myself. In fact, I do so so often I feel like I lose grasp of what I set out to do for myself in the first place. There is so much to learn and do, and not enough time to share. Ever since I was kid, my parents have always reminded me that 'Time is Money'. Not in the way in which we should be materialistic bastards, but emphasizing that time is golden. Lose your time and it will never be yours again.

A-Track
~~~ Citizen Cope - Nite Becomes Day ~~~
~~~ Mae - Tisbury Lane ~~~
~~~ Rooney - Losing all control ~~~

B-Track
~~~ Board of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy ~~~
~~~ the Strokes - On the Other Side ~~~

No comments: