Sunday, April 13, 2008

Don't make the same mistakes again...

I'm a fan of failing fast, the contingency being that I learn from my mistakes. Lately, I find myself confronting the same traps I've fell into in the past. And I've been struggling to correct myself eventhough I ought to know better. There is no bigger failure than to make the same mistakes again.
Its so easy to settle for past mistakes. Maybe these are the type of challenges we confront as we grow. Part of me wants to procrastinate on my faults (don't we all).



Some of my friends have talked to me about stability lately. Personally, I think I'm way too young for that. I think I've still got time ahead of me to roll the dice a few more times. There is no other time to experiment, learn, and track aggressive growth. I think it ought to be like that for at least the next 4-5 years.

No comments: