Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On why we post/stream/tweet

We're soon approaching the ten year anniversary for this blog. I don't think many people can claim a ten year blog. I still remember it was my boy, Andrew Lin, who got me started.


Over the years, I've struggled with why I blog. Sometimes its my diary, some other times I just need to rant/say something cool, and most recently, I've tried to share interesting tidbits. I decided to opt-in Google Buzz and not plug-in into Facebook. And after all of this, disappointingly, I don't know the answers to why I do this.

I did read an interesting article a few weeks ago about the psychology of posting online (particularly, on social networks): http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/06/st_essay_tweet/

Maybe I should just get back to work...

No comments: