Friday, July 19, 2002

Decided to change the blog back to 'all-entries' style......i realized the archives column was wasting too much space.......making it hard to read the entries...

This paragraph was actually supposed to be about school.....and midterms...and homework..and quizzes.....but i'm not gonna waste my time with that boring shit today...so this paragraph will be dedicated to not mentioning nething about school and work..........we really should all talk about work less when we "relax" and "hang out" or write our blogs.... its boring.......we really should dedicate our time to more useful things like talking about why we shouldn't talk about work........but yeah, point made, work sucks up all the energy you have during your 16-18 hours of the day (ok...10 hours for me ^^;)......so letz move on...

Been workin out at Ron's gym.....i think i strained my shoulders and abs.....over worked them completely.....i'm the typa guy that is just colded blooded when it comes to taking care of myself.......yeah..i'm so harsh on myself......i make myself work uptil the point when i keep trying just to bench one more before i let myself rest........
dunno y i started tho.......i just suddenly felt the urge to get back in shape......my friggin beer belly kinda pushed it too i guess....

ACtually the main reason I came up to blog today.....was becuz i wanted to tell my blog how much i miss home......especially my room back in home home Hong Kong......for those that have been, you guyz would prob understand why i like it sooo much.......haha...but yeah, even my stupid college essay i wrote in boarding school revolved around my room, aka AIRIK's ROOM........my big nice comfy bed, blanket, pillows....my stereo next to it.....shit, i miss sitting on my bed listennin to my new CD's......hehe...and creeping up to my room on 4th floor...........i miss the king treatment too!!....haha....you guyz prob think i'm such spoilt brat.......i wake up at 3-4pm in the afternoon and tell my maids i'm ready for lunch...so they can cook it and bring it up to my room.......sigh......home sweet home........i don't even know when i'll be back again...

Then again, i'm going to have my apartment next year....hehe......(mood changing all of a sudden)....my own living room...bed room..kitchen....hehe....all mine.....gonna set it up so that it kicks ass....well....at least...i'll love it....(i can already see those faces of disagreement becuz of my so-called weird taste).......but yeah....buying furniture and stuff for an empty apt.......gonna be real awesome..........dunno how i'm gonna pull 'the budget thing' off tho.........i suppose i'll get my stuff a couple pieces at a time...so i'll have saved the money i need to get what i want...and i'll also be able to make sure i buy stuff i really like, instead of just buying everything at once (including stuff i might not like as much)....

I'm bored...tired of blogging....had a big today.......gonna stop here with the usual music of the ramble........~~~ Days go By - Dirty Vegas ~~~...i'm assuming a lot of you have prob heard of this one....i like to label it as 'trance-pop'.....its been played even on the radio often......its the theme from the new mitsubishi eclispe 03 commercial.......hahah...talkin about that car....that car would so be my car if i had a low budget to buy one....

aiteaite..out
Volcom 2

No comments: