Friday, August 02, 2002

I'm bak...sitting rite here in the lab wondering if nebody has been spendin the time to chek whether my blog has been updated trhoughtout the past week or two....
Yep, so i've been somehow a lil busy (not with work).......just chillin..kikin it bak.....doin stuff i normal guy should be doin during summer skool....

I'm sitting here rite now....watching diz blond chic next to me click away while she plays this colorful yahoo! puzzle game......she seems kinda bored...haha.....its funny how we have a whole line of ppl waiting to use a computer while ppl like her and I are blogging, chattin and playing java games online....killing some time....ditching some classes.....
Hey, I can even see her screenname from here too.....too bad i'm not that quite interested....otherwise i'd hook it up with my aol for some half time relaxation.....haha.....

Anywayz, enuff about what i'm doin rite now....whats goin on with all you guyz??....haha...friggin asking questions talkin to myself on my own blog.....*duh* obviously i'm not gonna get a response.....but yeah anywayz......seriously tho, haha.....you guyz who still chek my blog out during the holidays....send me a quik msg if you see me online.....let me know whats goin on with your holiday too......

I can't quite think of nething to write about rite now......and not exactly up for writing about the shit i've been doin for the past lil while.....i'm sick of the past.....i only wanna talk about the present rite now........hmmm.....i'll start with the music of the ramble.........~~~~ Hoobastank - Crawling in the Dark ~~~~......been up for rock/alternative since i've gotten sick of hiphop and co........kinda like the crazyness of all that rock'n roll stuff..........and also, of course, the guitar riffs and all........i've actually finally written a song that i reallly like too durin my time here.......i'd consider it a pop-rock song........i've still got bits and pieces of it to put together....but yeah, finally a song i wrote that i like.....i'll put it on when i'm totally satisfied........man....nuthin would make me happier if i could put together a band......

I've just come to realize during my time here that the things we take for granted the most are the things that we should treasure the most. Seriously, things like our parents, every part of our body, good friends, etc....I actually believe that things we take for granted are more important than the things you want to, are trying to or should treasure....... I might either sound ridiculous here....or very stupid cuz its something that everybody feels that they know already.......but listen to me, think about all those things that you really take for granted.....and imagine how much life is better with those things in your life.....

I think i've grown up to become a logical person....a logical person, yet somtimes too logical that its stepping over the line towards craziness.....feels like my mind is startin to take my life away from me.......i can't do nething without asking myself question over question about why things happen or are the way they are........somtimes i feel that my mind is constantly in search of some light that it'll never find.......i can't even sit back and enjoy some television without having to be engrossed by the heavy amounts of content it displays.......i'm getting very tired of thinking too much......and its driving me nuts cuz i can't stop it...

Anywayz, yeah....i'm soooo looking forward to the 'signs' movie... just one more day......i love m. night shylaman......he's like one of the reason why i'd want to live.......live just to see the movies he writes and directs........i love that anticipation......just waitin to enjoy the movie no matter whether it turns out to be a good one or bad one.....its so cool how i want to see this movie solely becuz of the director, and the fact that mel gibson is starring is only a bonus.........
Same as for music....i live to wait for my favorite artists new album.....having to wait for a new album and to find out whether it lives up to expectations or not.........our lives are so fascinating......i never realized as a child that its things like this that i used to take for granted that keeps my life going....
{August 6th 2002} - Man....the movie sucked....

Argh...enuff crazy talk....
Peace.

No comments: