Friday, August 16, 2002

Feeling awfully nervous.....got nuthin better to do than sit and blog for a quik 10mins before my exams.........i suppose its cuz i know that i'm not quite ready for it.....hey, whatcha expect if i hardly went to class at all during my time here.....

So much happenning, so little that'd make it to the blog.......always always.........its too much for me to put down in pen and paper.......somehow get puzzled throughout the confusing throughts that wreak my mind....

The Low of the Summer ~~~ Every summer theres this time when you feel like you've had the best time all summer....and every summer, theres this time when shit just happens......happens to me every summer.......although, i believe that the living standards of my mind has generally gone up compared to years back........i suppose this week has been the low of my summer 2002........boiling thoughts mostly........somethings just aren't within my capability to make right i guess.........

Haha.....i want to admit to you all that i have a huge weakness...........something that'll drive me to do stupid things.......and bend my mind like i were f*kin drunk or something.........keeps me away from reality.......its like a lil lolly that a child molester would use to attract kids.........my weakness is MUSIC

Went to the area concert two nites ago at irvine.........oh! what a crazy collection of artists.......all sorts of shit going on.....Moby, David Bowie, Busta Rythmes, Tiesto, Ash, Blue Man, Sasha..........was great........it was real chill........ppl drinkin beer, a rave tent and a huge ass concert.........was some hella trip.........
Ha.......these two women in their late 30's......they were smokin this roach next to me during half time...so ghetto.....so friggin Cali........wtf man?!....they're as old as ma mom...

"Life was simple as a kid, you thought that you understood everything.....And as you grow up, you find out that things become more and more complicated." - Moby

Airik
*I have a dream.
Its to start a band.*

No comments: