Sunday, August 25, 2002

Haha...came across some random stuff on jon's xanga.......man, i like how you can write comments and give out eProps......i wish i could get a lil more repsonse from my readers......stupid blogger.com!! (ok, i don't mean it...don't band me)....i need some encouragement yo!!....*hint* *hint*....otherwise i'll threaten to quit bloggin!!!....kekeke.......
But anywayz, yeah....hahah......a perfect example of different perspectives from my mates at skool:

every1 wants to grow up soo fast... so do i... however.. i think i grow up too fast.... like i have un normal stress..... who ever thinks that a kid like me... will have big business decisions..... hahaa.... i'm leading a line of different computer products.... service oriented..... dont' wanna give away my ideas to other people... but.... man.... stress.... and should i be a partner in da company... own a 20% stake in it.... stress.... some times i wonder.... am i normal... i mean most kids who are 20 worry about dumb stuff.... like my rents dont' let me go out... or i need a gf or..... some dumb stuff like dat.... like is it cool to do this... or should i relax.... people who read this give me some input......

company assets 100k (liquid)

contracts 175 k

my product line... 3 wks of inception... 50k to date....

i think i can boost dis company... up crazy amout...

wut u think? go for it jon... or relax and b normal.... plz post comments
Posted 7/28/2002 by jonisgod at 3:04 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 Comment

i think you are really amazing. you are the greatest. every day i sit in my room and cry that i was cursed to be me and not you.
Posted 7/28/2002 at 3:37 pm by erickio


man....haha...my friends always gimme new surprises.....

Boo to you.
...
..
.

No comments: