Wednesday, August 28, 2002

One of the things at the top of the 'make me angry' list....is to find out that you wrote a blog entry that got erased in the process of publishing........everybody, pls spend 5 secs of slience and feel my pain...

Ok...so what now??.....i just wrote a great entry about the randomest things in the world.....nice, fresh and minty.... straight outta my mind for all my fellow readers.......but its gone........argh......so what now??...write again??.....try rewrite??......man...it'll never be the same.....diz not math (not even in math it'll be the same...haha)....

aite aite i'm gonna try:

Back once again to waste time (and of course some of yours too in the near future)....

I just spent the last 15mins reading the diaries of some people i don't even know personally.......haha....wow....i'm surprised at the length of the list of 'links to other diaries' in some of them........ok, so you might think, why the hell am i reading the diaries of some random kids i dont even know instead of my friends??.........to tell you the truth, its becuz they got none......or to be more precise, they don't give a f*ck about stuff like......i think they either got better things to do...or at least feel that they do......haha......all good........but yeah, while they read my blog and stick their noses under my tree....i'm forced to stick mine under those that i dunt even know....
Now back to the diaries of others........dunt you think these diaries we write reflect our personality and thought so well!!....i mean, wow!!...i'm surprised at the differences between the diaries that we write......i like to use '.....'s to show a pause or change in thought.......i write short incomplete phrases......i dunt spend time writing grammatically correct english....i don't write good english and neither use wordy words.......to me, in my diary, the most important is to get the message and meaning across......its the content but not how it is presented that matters to me..........
Its great.......just like the individuals we are......we write such individual diaries........all shown through the content and style........its as if you can hear the person talk about the same stuff next to you.......some ppl like to write well thought out or nicely written english (they really care about how they are presented).....some ppl like to doodle (must be day dreamers!!)......some like to talk about whats on their mind 24/7( the usual case, uptight about work)........some like to write short one sentence paragraphs....some like to write about their theories......blahblah....too many.......man, we all so different.......i do admit tho, i care about what others read in my blog...and what others see of me through it.....its gay......but its only human......don't we all care??!!
So i ask myself (i'm realizing i dunno what i'm talkin about now).....why the hell am i blogging??....what am i trying to do with it??.....what msg am i trying to convey across to my readers??..........hmmm......good question....good question.......i think there are two answers to this question........the first is that i like to talk to myself (i will further on explain later).........the second...hmmm...i dunno......depends on my mood i guess?......depends what i just happen to think about?....about what i did today......about an event....an airik theory........something i'd like to share......its weird.......i logon blogger.com everyonce so often........i face this empty text editor in which i fill up with stuff that comes in and out of my head everyday....whether its something i just want to ramble about...or something that i thought may have been interesting for my readers on my blog........its a place for me to talk to somebody i suppose (man..no friends williing to listen...*sigh*...).........so why am i blogging about all this??......and why the hell are you spending the time to read it??.......beats me ^^;
Oh, and back to the first answer......i like to talk to myself.......hahaha....exactly what i did just now (if anybody noticed that is)......yeah, i like to ask questions.....i always open discussions to my questions without even having to spend the time to try answer them first on my own.........yes, its pathetic....but i do it.....i ask questions and answer them myself....its like talkin to yourself.........haha.....the point of questions is to have an unknown answered....but what about asking a question in which the answer can be answered by the questioner?.......haha...where the hell did that come from.........again, i ask questions i can answer myself.......why???.......beats me........but ask me, and i'll beat you......

Ok...enuff crazy talk.........theres exactly 12 hours left til i leave vancouver.......still gotta pack....hehe....jackin all this stuff from home.....saving some dough.....including my auto...i've also got...an amplifier...a nice sony stereo....otherstuff.......and of course....tonnes of FOOD!! (ration to be exact...)......

OHOH...music....of.........da......ramble (i actually think 'music of the ramble' sounds so gay...nxt time and from then on...it'll be called something else)..........hmmm.......i dunt remember whether i've put this song on before......but whateva.....its real real good....so its aite...~~~ Coldplay - Yellow ~~~....so what you waiting for???!!.......GO DOWNLOAD.!!!...BUY!!!...STEAL!!....WHATEVA!!!...GO GET IT!!!..

=Pack time.
Ariik.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH!!!....its finally done....better written??..not as well written.....man...i dunt wanna care.....

some last crazy talk...reward myself (myself?!) for having spent the time to rewrite all that thought which got erased....
so yeah.....hehe....all you diary writers can prob relate...hehe.....nearly everytime before i choose to click on the publish entry button....i've learned to add an extra routine.....and that is to copy and paste my entry somewhere else just in case shit happens.......its only through mistakes you learn (sigh!..so sad).........so why the hell did i mess up just now??........its cuz i clicked on the publish button without copy and pasting........'duh!!!' you might say......so whats my point?.......the thing is, a lil dialog box popped out asking me to confirm my publishing.......and i, like always, quickly chose to 'cancel' the confirmation without thinking becuz i had forgotten to copy and paste (my supposedly way to help me save my work)..........yep, and so everything got erased cuz i canceled the confirmation to publish.......the reasoning behind it? my stupid copy and paste scheme to save my work backfired...........gay...

Lesson learned: You can't stop shit from happenning.

No comments: