Friday, August 16, 2002

MY Last nite at Cali.......finally an end to summer skool........an end to skool for the next two weeks or so..........so so glad........i'm tired....... exhausted.......its like you know how even though you haven't been to class much, you still somehow feel responsible for your classes........yep.....taking classes distorts your mind from being completely chilled everyday.....haha....as i always say.....our own minds are both the scariest thing and the thing to be most afraid of in this world......

Anyhow....yeah.....safe and sound at lin's place.....its been a hella week......too much for me to withstand alone........no home...no shelter......its been awful.......
I live everymoment of my life to understand and appreciate......its funny how we are more appreciative of the past and what is already over more than the present......don't you think so??.....Its only after we've gone through the hard times til we appreciate how it changed you into a more enduring person.......its only until after you spend your summer at work with these random kids til you realize that it was a lot more fun than it was then.......sounds somewhat ridiculous, but we should try appreciate the good times and bad times of everymoment of our life......cuz we shall know that we'll appreciate it evenmore after its over whether good or bad...

Too much crazy talk....go change the subject......oh! of course, the song of the ramble....can never forget....erm...lemme see.....~~~ Dave Matthews - The Space Between ~~~...i've been putting a lot of rock and altenative these dayz.......that shall go to a temporary halt soon....as soon as i get back to secondary home Vancouver.....but yeah, this dave matthews song inspired me to write this song for my parents.......it'll be great....i'll show them the lyrics and hopefully come up with a tune for it so that i can play it to them......

Haha...you probably find this soooo random....but it really reminds me of my family........just lil things my lil bro was telling me on the fone yesterday that my maids have killed more than 7 fung shui fish within a week back home in hongkong.....haha....my dad proposed to him that he'll pay him $40 bucks to keep those fish alive.......just so typical of my family.....and shit that goes on inside......

Aite....should grab food...gonna drive out
Airik

No comments: