Sunday, August 25, 2002

Haha....i figured the best way to give everybody a good laugh without offending anyone would be to make fun of oneself......always the stupidest things or most human-like things we do are give a good laugh....
So yeah, I drove my Dad out today to his chiropractor, massage therapist, chinese doctor (whateva you want to call him, we get the point).....ok, so this therapist is pretty famous for the shit he does........he's always fully booked eventho its friggin expensive per hour.... but anywayz, in meat and bones, what he really does is massage your tendons and ligaments.......i'm telling you man.....its PAINFULL!......it'd be impossible to describe the pain... but he claws onto you and puts pressure on you all the way down to your bones and massages your tendons.....pushes deep in between your ligaments and stuff......i've actually had a previous appointment with him for 30mins before for stiff shoulders and I came out of that place with totally drenched pants cuz my legs just kept sweatin (i didn't piss in them).......haha....so embasrassing......
Anyhowz, i drove my dad for his appointment today........and when i came back to pick him up, i spent 15mins of his appointment to massage my thumb.....damn, and guess why i decided to have it checked??......hahaha....*blink*.....my stupidest weakness if any of you recall................*sigh*....Music..........wtf....this is how far i'd go to do what my heart is at.........i made myself go through another worse time of my life so that i can barre my guitar better and endure longer while i practice (well, it was injured already cuz i've been over playing) ........hahaha....i know its friggin stupid as hell....but yeah, i did it.......and its idiotic.......well, dats me...haha........i put my life and energy into whateva i want to do well in.......
my thumb is still numb...

Music of the Ramble time....~~~ System of a Down - Aerials ~~~.......I never liked this song much when i first saw it on MTV (about an alien lookin kid)......but i've gotten to like it the more i hear it.........yep..i've always liked those type of songs where you don't quite like at the beginning....... but the more you hear it the more you get to like it later........its those songs that you like the first time you hear are always the ones that get borin soon...........but yeah, this song gives me a deep, sad feeling...........hahaha.....i think this quote i got off volcom 3 describes it best.....'the more i see people, the less i want to become one'......well, its something like that....he's not online....so i can't ask him...haha......

....boo

to all the ML ppl last summer 2001....man, now i realized i had a great great time....

No comments: