Wednesday, November 13, 2002

I completely forgot all my German....i used to know enough German to have basic conversations with ppl, but i completely lost it now....i haven't spoken German since highskool in HongKong....and that was like......friggin 5 years ago.......as much as i want to look at that stuff once again, theres too much other stuff I would probably be better off doing instead......for example, practice some of my mandarin or just generally learning new things and new skills........German would probably be one of the less important languages in my life (i can't be for sure, but thats what it seems like).......given the intensity of my curriculum at hopkins, i highly doubt i'll have the chance to take some german classes (not some, but not even one).....haha....goodbye German (as in the language)......10 years of that stuff......i think i'm more than halfway recycling that memory in my mind already.......so i guess i might as well just let it....

I've been living a somewhat efficient life for the past week...always busy doing stuff.....healthy stuff...hehe....i relax a bit every once in a while, but I spend most of the time working and getting my stuff together......i guess i can't bum too much (uptight?!)......can't procrastinate....its not one of my skills i suppose ^^.......i feel useless if i relax for too long.....i feel like i can be doing better things with my time......like anything, wash my clothes, more practice on the guitar, look up work related stuff........yeah, i hate the feeling of being behind.....or the feeling when everybody but I, is doing stuff......

my blog has gotten shitty.....maybe cuz theres too much deeper thoughts in it these dayz......less simple diary-like thingys......i dunno......i can't really be bothered to make it nice, clean and evened out or whateva......i'll just let it flow...

no music for the day...haha....

AIERIK. go eat now!

No comments: