Monday, November 11, 2002

I'm a B-logger....inside my log, theres no match...the catch?....its becuz i'm all alone....all airik...fully fukin blown....maximized on your screen....nobody to pick a screen......I can talk my shit....nobody will bitch.....tho, this log is never to pick fights......its a place for me to ramble at my height.....talk about what music is tite.....i see it like my back yard hoop.....its the same loop.....i come here once in while to practice my shoot....the catch?....i choose to share it with the public.....i'm proud of what i am....just another man....good or bad you can see it through the video cam......i hear good music, i say 'damn'.....you find a new entry and you shout 'nice shit man'.......

alrite...enuff...haha.......i only have that much time to blog.......got work??.....hehe.......stupid summer job apps.........but anyhow, haha...writing rythmes are hella fun.....don't take long after you get used to it too.....only takes 10 min or so to write a paragraph like this......

I honestly dunno why i came up.....i just felt like it......i really should be getting a shower or better yet, watching the european MTV awards rite now.........hmmm........here we go first of all........~~~ Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean ~~~.......its the theme to the disney and squaresoft 'Kingdom Hearts' game.......anybody played it??.......the cc definitely looks awesome......all the disney characters and stuff......

aiteaite....the evil monster (television) is seriously driving me away from my blog.......will go now..

Erik.

No comments: