Tuesday, March 18, 2003

~~~ Evanescence - Bring Me to Life ~~~ Wow...i can feel this song running through my blood....i listen to it, and i feel like i'm living in another dimension....have you ever felt that way when you listen to moving music??

I must admit. I'm stressed. I feel like its a weakness......i feel weak when i tell the world that i'm stressed....but i want to be honest today, i live a life overwhelmed by stress. I live my life wanting to know the unknown......its like a side effect of my 'driven' characteristic......I am driven because I am stressed.........i suppose i do not believe in hope....or to better put it, i feel like i do not want to let hope or luck decide my fate.......i might sound like such a wuss as i complain about the stress i go through.....but, believe it or not, as confident as i am about myself....i know deep inside i'm a crazily stressed out person.......For the past couple days, I've been mentally very sick. And i know for sure what the cause of it is.....its my fukin midterms....and you say SO WHAT?! you let fuckin midterms put you down?!......yeah. To be honest, they have been killing my appetite and I haven't been able to sleep properly for the past week......its not something i can oppose to........i've been waking up often during my sleep and i've been having the most incredibly depressing dreams for a while.........Just today, after i finally decided to fuck sleep, i got up and cooked.....i prepared just another meal, and i had one bite......seriously, one bite all meal......all this self cooked food in front of me....i have one bite and i put it away..........
As i am already, i can see myself become an incredibly unhealthy person when I grow up. I suppose thats the way it is. I suppose this is what i get for who i am and the traits i possess.

Aite, test time,
Airik

No comments: