Wednesday, March 19, 2003

I don't think i've mentioned, but i broke my right hand 2-3 weeks ago.......it sux, its still recovering.....i've only started to type with it late last week, its gonna be a while til i'll be able to play bball or even play the guitar properly like i used to.......

~~~ Another Better Day - Nemo ~~~ get the song @ www.nemorocks.com....their song 'goldfish' is good too!!.....these guyz aren't professional but they know what they're doing........they live a life i'm crazy jealous of.....its definitely one of my dreams come true to do exactly what they are.......oh and also, thxn volcom3 for introducing their music to me a while ago..

~~~ Summer wind was always our song - Ataris ~~~ More punk for the rockers. These guys rock my world.

I'm a dead body on campus today. I'm mentally exhausted from the stress and studying i've put through this week...yep, if you didn't realize, my previous entry was a desperation voice from my mind........after the phyfound midterm, i felt like all the juice from my brain had been squeezed out for the day......i was struggling to stick around til the day was over.........
Its either i'm just paranoid, or i'm changing again.......for a while, its either i've been feeling either very focused or i've been as dead as can be.......i feel like i'm crazy all over again........my mind seems to speak different (and even contradicting) every other day.......and its been very confusing.......my mind seems to be very easily persuaded by my present opinions and arguments.....its driving me nuts........i feel like its post-high day....i feel uneasy about what i'm doing.......
Music has been my only temporary cure thes days.....i feel so alive when i'm listenning to music....i feel like i'm immensed into a whole new world.....you know how your surroundings completely change after you dive underwater?.....i feel just like that except for that my vision is exactly the same......its crazy, its intense....

Spring is here!!! So awesome...hehe...as i mentioned a long time ago, i love summer wear...i love the sun......we've had an awfully long christmas over here in the east...so long that i've seriously forgot about the sun........i completely forgot how warm and nice it can be.........Nite walks on campus are definitely my favourite during the spring.....makes me feel so free......its so refreshing........i feel i probably won't have to drive to class even once, i'd be missing out too much...

k. its late,
Airik.

No comments: