Tuesday, April 08, 2003


I feel peace. Maybe I'm just being a dreamer, but I believe in peace in ones mind. I hope one day this thought will help make this world a better place. I know we are gazillion galaxies away from a world of total peace, but it doesn't stop me from trying to make it happen. It really isn't that hard to be generous. It really isn't too hard to be nice and helpful. I've definitely grown up to be a lot more sensitive person, sometimes even I am shocked at myself upon the things I decide. I never realized as a kid I would ever make decisions for the greater well being unless it were for the benefit of myself. As I once quoted, 'heroes often sacrifice....heroes don't seek recognition'...I'm not trying to say I'm a hero....I simply don't believe in one.....I believe only if everybody lives through these principles will there ever be one....not an individual, but rather beings that live at another level......i suppose if i'm really directed to be more thoughtful as I grow and experience, I hope it will continue forever....I want to know whether I have a limit, whether I will ever say 'stop' and think a bit for myself first......

YEah, i'm gonna be graduating early. Awesome. Hopefully with a math minor too, but if not, i don't care. Although theres always a lot more to learn here, I think i'm pretty done with undergrad....i learned what i need to...i went past all that i must......its time to move on once again......yep, that means one more semester....and i'll be done by 2003 christmas..........haha....shall i congratulate myself?

Now I'm hooked on xenosaga...damn, whats wrong with me...i feel like i'm moving back into my child hood rather than progressing forwards.......

Erik.

No comments: