Sunday, April 27, 2003

Tired....argh......did somebody say spring fair weekend??.....although i still got tomorrow to check it out, I haven't had a chance to walk by the quads nor drop by beer garden all weekend....too much work!!.....all packed before exam period.....all of a sudden I'm wondering what the hell exam period is for when most professors try to schedule their courses to be completed before exam period??.......But anywayz, yeah, I spent nearly a whooping 9 hours on design team stuff yesterday and 7 hours on it today??....what the hell is going on??...and we're meeting back up again tomorrow??
Its been a while since I've gotten little to no sleep. I managed to squeeze in 3 hours last nite after design team and Chui and Chuangs birthday drinking nite (yes, and got mad tired *blink* and passed the 'F' out afterwards eventho it'd fuck my sleep schedule up) .....I guess the reason why I say I haven't done it in a while is cause I'm not a crunch time student anymore....I don't study hard the nite before midterms, exams....I don't stay up for papers, projects before its due......I'd probably sound like a mad nerd or retardly uptite, but I usually plan to finish studying or writing my paper at least a day or two before the last day thinking I'd have more than enough time if I figured more needs to be done (although, its not usually the case, and on the last day I'm somehow always chilling and doing something else)......but yeah, I've had a weird weekend....its spring fair and I'm too occupied to even walk by....even missed the blackalicious concert.....*sigh*.....

YEY!..one more week of school.....its probably gonna be a hectic next 5 days of studying, hwking, labbing...but it'll be a lot more chill afterwards....I'll have a lil more than a week to study for the final chapter of phyfound........it seriously feels like I've taken that course and its lab for the longest longest time......its like a weekly lecture, lab, homework committment........pretty intense compared to the rest of the courses I've taken here.......its a one year course, and they make sure every damn lecture its filled up with material...not a day of that class goes by easily........seriously, the amount they teach is more like 3-4 courses instead of 2 courses over the year....
But anywayz, HELLz YEAH!....i'm done with it with 100% attendance....well, I soon will be.......probably one of the biggest BME challenges to overcome throughout the degree....its good to know I overcame hell in one of its purest forms...

I still need to spend more time to make sure..but I recently got the new Tosca CD while I was at NYC last weekend. I personally think the main album aint as strong as the previous, but the package also comes with a session CD.....and I thought that was one damn special CD I've heard in my life.......its a CD with a full set of tracks, its very very quite.....every once so often there would be soft piano chords played........its crazy, I felt mad peace when I heard it....i suppose its the type of stuff you'd want to listen only when you're alone......the first time i heard it I was driving, and I felt like I was in another world......a world completely peaceful......as if everything became silent all of a sudden........its as if you suddenly turned deaf, there is no sound from anywhere.........nuthing except for the silence from the CD......it was a crazy experience........I ended up parked at the parking lot for my music lesson and I spent the next 15mins staring out into the blue sky through the open roof in my car while the CD played.....i dunno....i sound crazy...but the CD is even worse.....
~~~ Tosca - Dehli 9 (Session CD) ~~~

Aite. BACK 2 WORK.
AiRIK

No comments: