Monday, May 05, 2003

Did not accomplish any work whatsoever today, argh...great.....
Its funny though. Although I stayed at home all day today and didn't study at all, I feel like I got so much done. I feel like my body and mind are both satisfied with the day. I guess its cause i feel like i'm ahead schedule with my studying (probably not in reality, but still...)....Its cool though, I don't hate myself for procrastinating....I sorta see it as a time when I balance out my studying mindset...

Ha. Can't wait to spend time with my older brother....well obviously I can't wait.. he's my brother, I love him......but yeah, I remember I used to chill with him in NYC whenever I got a break from damn Northfield.......good food, shopping, movies, anything I wanted to do.....i miss those times, were always fun....always got back to school thinking I had the best weekend among everybody....
Anywayz, its definitely gonna be an awesome coming weekend.....not to mention "the love" the weekend after that.......haha....thats gonna be what I call being 'chiu gangsta'........i don't want to hear NO EXCUSES from nobody!!!

I want to let my friends know they're the coolest in this world. I can rest my life on you all, you know who you are. I'm utmostly glad that we've got what we have. Its all love, theres no conspiracy, no holding back. I can say what the fuck I want and it'd never be used against me. There are no benefits, there is no such thing as using somebody. Its as real as it can get. My friends are people that stay with me for the rest of my life. I can hang out with them and act myself without needing to think about how they'd feel about it. I can act like how i normally am when I'm alone.This is probably crazy talk to some of you, but I pity those of you that think you know what good friends are. If you think you do, you should seriously spend the time to think again. There is always another level, always.
I suppose its why I've became all of a sudden overly protective of myself throughout my time in college. I came to college thinking everybody either knows that well too or is open to this thinking....I guess I was wrong. Nobody seemed to understand. Nobody understands what the word 'good friend' means. Friends aren't people to hang out with, they aren't people you just meet up with when work is done with. You don't hang out with your friends because everybody is supposed to hang out. You don't have them just to have them. They aren't another circle of people in life......your friends are what you are. They are what the words 'good friends' technically mean......people you "chill" with, and not those you'd be spend time with but keep things different inside....
I'd be insanely happy to see mine everyday. I am sure every one of them feels the same way too.... the real world is full of crap out there. I'd hope the rest of you not to miss out on these fundamental wonders of life...so stop thinking for yourself, think about it, and think about where I'm coming from.

~~~ Frou Frou - Breathe In ~~~

ERik.

Happy w/ things. Can I rely on hope yet? Can I? Or am I dreaming blind?

No comments: