Wednesday, May 14, 2003

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=571&ncid=751&e=1&u=/nm/20030513/hl_nm/personality_age_dc
^------- definitely believe in this shit...its what half of this damn blog is all about.

Summer 03 has begun.....its incrediable how time flys by at an incredible pace...shiet....and I'm done with junior year!! So crazy.......its gonna be all over before I have the time to stop and think.........(argh...writers block...next subject)....

I've been doing an awful lot of shopping these dayz....got myself new Ts, shirts, jeans, a jacket.......haha.....and I'm still heading to Woodbury and Century21 later this week........i'm broke already........(argh...writers block...next subject)....

I guess I'll be staying at school most of this summer......haha...again!!......its all good though, i'll have plenty of visits in and out of this place to keep me alive....(argh..F it...i'm outta here)...

ERiik.
"...your blog is reeks of your ego..."

No comments: