Saturday, January 07, 2006

A-Track
~~~ Kings of Convenience - Misread, Love is no big truth ~~~
~~~ Jamiroquai - Talulah ~~~
~~~ Rise Against - Swing life Away ~~~
~~~ Rooney - Losing all control ~~~

Its been a while since I've had a chance to blog. The past 2 weeks or so has been hectic as can be. I had an exhausting holiday, not a vacation or break, an exhausting holiday. I am probably more tired now than before the holidays started. I guess now is the time to recuperate as there ain't anymore holidays until next Thanksgiving/Christmas =/
I begun 2006 as well as wrapped up 2005 in Hong Kong. Going home was much more than I expected. Maybe I just expected too much of myself, but my 10+ days stay was beyond what I could grasp. It felt like I was thrown into the wolves. My mind was juggling ten emotions at a time and if anything, i probably just ended up overwhelmed and depressed.
I didn't quite make it so obvious, but I was glad to see both my family and friends.

My new recent toy (as Ev puts it): Sanyo PLV-Z4

DLP Projector
LCD panel 0.7" TFT p-Si x 3 (16:9)
Resolution 1280 x 720 (WXGA)
Brightness 1000 ANSI lumens Powerful mode
Contrast ratio 7000:1 in Vivid mode
HDTV Compatibility 480i, 480p, 575i, 575p, 720p, 1035i, 1080i

No comments: