Tuesday, March 21, 2006

March 20 2006

I haven't had time to write any entires lately. The truth is I've been debating whether I should quit this blog. My reasoning being that I'm finding less and less time to keep it up. I'd hate to keep a blog I rarely update; out-dated entries are boring and worth nothing online...
The birth of the Double Jump blog hasn't made it easier either. The studio itself has been taking up a lot of my free time and I often feel like I should focus more of my energy on that. Why would I write an entry on this blog when I can write an entry on DoubleJump that may get me somewhere someday?

A Track
+++ Jack Johnson - Sing-a-longs & Lullabies for the film Curious George +++
~~~ Belle and Sebastian - If She Wants Me, Dress Up In You ~~~

B Track
+++ Mylo - Destroy Rock and Roll +++
+++ GoldFrapp - Supernature +++
~~~ Karminsky Experience Inc. - Departures ~~~

It's GDC (game developers conference) this week in the Bay Area. Maybe I've already gotten use to Washington State, but I'm not finding North Cal that great. Sure, the weather is nicer and more consistent here but it's not necessarily better. Somehow somewhere I think the seasons up Northwest causes its culture to more resemble those in the East. It's nice to be able to enjoy the best of both worlds in Seattle. Another plus up Northwest is that it is a lot more accessible to get around. I can't stand sitting in my car all day. It's an easy way to lose my valuable time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is for your friends
doubleslap is work

i update mine once every other week or when i have something to say

blog != diary

dont hate airik.blogspot.com

GT