Friday, June 07, 2002

Been drenched in the rain 3 times for the past month...I'm seriously beginning to wonder whether is it because its jealous that I'm totally in love with the sun. I suspect this cuz everytime when I get soaked in the rain it stops when I finally get indoors. I seriously get the feeling that the rain starts pouring just to piss me off and its not just some stupid kid doing the rain dance^^....I mean, why is the rain so stupid?? Its just giving me a reason to hate the it and like the sun even more.

Changing rooms next year.....from 1207 to 1715 at Hopkins House....gay...i actually want an executive more than a one bedroom....however glad that the view will be nicer tho.....high up 17th liting it....

I'm beginning to hate my blog....its stupid...immature and boring to write......I think its about time to give it a change......change the way i write...change the stuff i write about....and just generally turn it upside down...haha.....i'll seriously consider that when i have a lil more time....
Too much to get done these dayz...with automata and CSF h/w botherin my ass.....all these errands to do......oh yeah, not to mention my stupid research too!!....damn u prof and partner....both of you have made my spring semester worse!! (dunt interfere with the summer ok!!).....i absolutely hate ppl who shit me around when i treat them with mad respect....

Song of the Ramble....a lotta songs i want to put up these dayz.....especially cuz i've been buying a lotta CD's..but this one caught my ear just 30mins ago...~~~ Artful Dodger - We Should Get Together feat. Nadia ~~~....its a bouncy cheerful tune...i like.....

i'm out man..i've enough.
"I want to meet a slim cute funky girl that can rock on the guitar"

No comments: