Saturday, June 15, 2002

I told myself at the end of my previous blog entry that I will continue with the rambles of mine that I did not get to blog about last time......but 3 days later ( basically, now)....i dunt feel the urge or I've lost my inspiration to write about what I was going to write about then nemore....Its as if, that stuff is past me already...its old.....i've grown...time has gone by....its a new day to a new start......I'm not bothered to back track my thoughts (its hard...my mind jumps, skips and hops around)....Backtracking my thoughts usually opens up more ideas and values.....it stops me from getting back to my main destination thoughts cuz i hate having to leave open questions unanswered or not explored....

Without much further ado, let me first let out the song of the ramble....I was watching diz song on MTV last week, the video wasn't spectacular, but the song is damn good....the only way i can describe it is that its really really 'relaxed'.....any of you girlz and boyz that like trip-hop or downtempo must chek it out ~~~ Destiny- Zero 7 ~~~~

DAng it....needa go mall w/Ron...aite...will b back....especially since CSF and Automata midterms were over today.

<-AIRIK

Oh And Yeah, the stupid rain drenched me again yesterday....someday it'll pay...someday....."what goes around comes around" (hehe...this is the only exception when i'd use this phrase...its too cliche these dayz..)

No comments: