Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Miss my Music

A few weeks ago, my Rhapsody subscription ended and I decided not to renew it. Given I've already been having trouble streaming (and no browser usage) in China, I decided it was finally time to part ways because I don't use it enough anymore.

I simply don't have the time/space to listen to anything. I would if I had more school work and am at my desk (but I don't). And neither does it help that I would get myself run over while biking around the neighborhood with my iPod plugged into my ears.

Recent albums I have yet to check out are:
Rise Against - Appeal to Reason
Oasis - Dig Out your Soul
Snow Patrol - Take Back the City
Metallica - [forgot]
Anberlin - Surrendar
Kings of Leon - Only by the Night
Thievery Corporation - Radio Retaliation

No comments: