Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I'm gonna have 20 mins at most to write this entry...lablablab soon...argh....haha...not to mention the quiz I haven't studied for....but ohwell, thats what summer school is all about aint it??

I love Pink Floyd. His music is perfect. I can't believe I never spent the money to get his CDs before....I've always wanted to buy it but never in the mood to do so when I get to the CD store...but anywayz, man, his stuff is irreplacable....Its sooooooo chill!!!......thats seriously the stuff i'm talking about man.....hell, i'm going to go get the rest of his albums first thing next time I hit the store....I'm starting to feel that the more I listen to rock and all sorts of techno.....i'm startin to feel like maybe rap really aint that great to sit and vibe along with.....ha

Everybody is passed out. hahaha. I love that word. Passed OUT!...haha..yea, pretty tite....everybody is gone in my bedroom....while I hafta get up and go schooling....ewwww....gayness.....but its all good tho, this is what the summer is all about...chillin and chillin and chillin...yep, thats rite.....hehe...I think I'm having a good time....well, why wouldn't I when I get to sit around a bunch of bros every meal....=)

These dayz, the more I think about my trip in LA last summer, the more I miss it....I think I had an awesome time while I was there and didn't even notice it then......hopefully this summer will turn out just as crazy as it previously did....

ERik.





No comments: