Tuesday, June 03, 2003

VDOS TO CHEK:
+++ White Stripes - Seven Nation Army +++
+++ Mya - My love is like...whoa +++
+++ Beyonce - Crazy in Love +++

I'M FREAKING OUT.
You know how it feels when you get all emotional?? Like, you find out about something or something happens and all of a sudden you feel a complete set of serotonin rush into your head....you know, like just after you found out you got into your dream skool.....or just found out a member of your family past away.....or just had the biggest argument with your significant other......
Emotions can be very very scary, especially when they aren't positive.....like I always say, "our own minds are the most dangerous weapon in this world" .....I think I just had a bad one today.....nearly fuct my life over.....

........

No comments: