Monday, June 09, 2003

So I was mentioning how my dad thinks i'm 21 years old........and guess what??....when I was asked how old he was, only then i realize i didn't know the answer to the question either........hahha.....yep, definitely proves that I'm his son doesnt it??........hehe......i love him too!!!... but don't know his age either......

I can't wait to get back to hongkong.....I miss home.....(yep, once again!! ^^)......I miss my breaks in hongkong, they're always packed with fun.....hehe....when I say fun, I meant going back so that I can act like i'm coughing a lot on the streets....hahah....i just can't wait to see the typical hk reaction.......imagine I do that in the elevator or in a restaurant.......hahahahaha.....yesyesyesyes, i can't wait........my new secret trick to get some space when its too crowded...haha

I hate the truth. The truth is that the truth is always sad. Funny how all the so called "choices" we make in life are all supposedly already determined....as 'the matrix reloaded' describes: those that we call "choices" are actually paths we take that we don't understand........seriously, how are we supposed to live knowing that theres no free will??


ERIK.
'like you, like me, simply just don't care'


No comments: