Friday, December 05, 2003

~~~ N.E.R.D - RockStar (Remix) ~~~
~~~ Snoop Dogg - Ballin' (featuring The Dramatics, Lil' Half Dead) ~~~

I can't imagine the number of records I've bought over the past 2-3 weeks. Seriously...thanks to a visit online at bmgmusic.com and Amoeba Music while I was at LA. HAha....this is a list of the records I've bought: Switchfoot, Jimmy Eat World, the Strokes, Pearl Jam, Clipse, Snoop Dogg, Incubus, 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park, Ataris, Outkast, Plaid, Chris Clark, Puddle of Mudd, Ryuchi Sakamoto, Merck, Prefuse73, My Robot Friend, Wilco, Rage against the Machine. Yeah, the list is something like that....

I have 2 more weeks til I graduate. It feels more like 2 years to me. Argh, I am drowning among all my assignments. Theres so much to do and so little determination to complete any of it. I can't wait to get on the plane and fly home. Hell, I can't wait to just finish my last exam on the 16th. Two weeks is so close....yet so far. I just hope everything turns out well....I can't wait for my LD...hehe ^^

My trip to LA was like a taste of how beautiful life could be. Hanging out with your close friends is like a dream that does come true. Its incredible. I swear to all higher beings in this world that I will make the out most effort to make sure I pursue a career where my friends are. I wouldn't see a point in making money if it were not that I was spending on the ppl I enjoy being around with... But yeah, Thanksgiving LA is what it should be. How great would it be to go hang out with your friends after work everyday.....that'd be a life....a goal to strive for..

I think I changed my mind about this whole pet thing....I want a cat....I probably do not want to clean up its puke when its being a lil bitch =X...but I'm sure a cat would be a whole lot of company.....enough of continous chatting online everyday.....I spend so much time chatting online its getting me sick....I'm sure that will end as soon as I find a job and I will not be allowed to connect to ICQ or AIM at work....just like the friggin holidays.....theres so many ppl around me theres no point in going online...

Aite peace, ev is waiting to play pictionary??!!

Mathmos Products Rule! Check out www.mathmos.co.uk

No comments: