Friday, July 16, 2004

I got a QA testing job at Activision.
Yep. Working at the headquarters in Santa Monica, California baby. Not a very well paid job yet....but hey, I'm working on it. For me, I'm just hoping its a baby step like this that will grow huge one day =)
 
My office will always be known as video game la la land to me. Game posters, arcades, anime, plenty of game consoles hooked up to monitors in every corner or cubicle of the office. Its quite awesome (haha, especially if you are a true gamer), people decorate their desks with so much game junk I am confident to say that they are making themselves at home.
 
Working in the west coast is laid back. People are more understanding in terms of everybody elses life. There are less formalities and people are more ultra modern. I like it. Productivity does not go down in these environments. Thats what its about. Working hard and living your life.
 
I'm getting so busy these days its not even funny. I haven't really worked in a long while. Going to work is tiring eventho I am technically in many ways just playing games all day. =P
 
 
Erik

No comments: