Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Weekend

~~~ the Bravery - Honest Mistake ~~~

It's been a crazy week. Repeat: It's been a crazy week.

My first couple days of work at Surreal were exhausting. My brains are fried by the time I get back to my car to drive home. On a typical night, I am out by 11pm.

This past long weekend has been a trip. I've ended up at random places with some very "unexpected" people. Sometimes I don't believe how I get myself into these scenarios. Maybe its how I act in front of others. I wonder the impressions I give people I've met recently.

Anyhow, this week has been very productive. I like a balanced dose of extracurriculars while I'm working. I hate to know that I'm just a slave of work. I pray only better things will come. I will try to make it happen.

No comments: