Saturday, December 10, 2005

360

I've had a couple of peeps ask me over the past couple weeks whether I own a Xbox 360...
The answer is no. My main reasoning being that I think there are currently zilch good games on it. There's simply no "must buy" title right now. I've gotten the chance to check out most of the 360 titles at work, and my initial impressions are that they're all at most only a x1.5 enhancement (visually) of any of the current generation titles. The current games are all based on the same gameplay genres we've seen for years- same stuff regardless of the console.
In fact, the only game I'd praise would be "Geometry Wars" which is a retro-Xbox live arcade game that could have easily been made for a PS1 or PS2. Last of all, if I did own a 360, I would have probably sold it on ebay for a triple profit.

No comments: