Friday, January 04, 2002

Back to Skool...yep....damn....while my suitemates, J.Lin, TM and michin boy are all back home chillin...goin to their raves, getting their Thai massages, getting their play....I'm back at skool early early 2002...nice....hopkinz always has its way to make you come back....itz the real devil *wink*

Yesterday was surely a bad day.
Started out with mad prbs at the US immigration at Vancouver...damn those guyz were mean....they didn't let me through and shitz...made me go back out to the airport entrance to find myself a fax machine and tel to call the skool to fax me some documents and shitz...it was a fukin pain (i didn't even know the int'l student office number in the 1st place)...i dunt understand why they had to be dicks about it, talking shit to me and not let me use their office....had to make me bring my suitcases around wuth me all over the airport.....luckily my flight delayed, otherwise i'd have missed it.....
That was not that bad for the most part....and then, since my flight from Vancouver delayed.....i missed my connecting flight at Chicago....i mean WTF man.....talk about luck.....i had to stay over at Chicago for a nite....i arrived at the hotel at around 11pm and had to wake up at 4:30am to go back to the airport to catch my flight in the morning.....shitty man.......it was damn cold too.....
Finally, when i got back to my apt....the door didn't budge.....had to go get somebody to fix my lock and open the door for me......and then, had to get the technician to fix ma heater.......it was friggin -3 degrees Celsius in my room....and i was dead tired by then already...i was completely trudging along my sleep time.....
Arrived Late for 1st day of work since i just arrived and had to deal wuth shitz at the apt(yep..perfect impression points for the professor huh?!)......was given this badass assignment to create some sorta GUI interface using MatLab...alrite, maybe i'm not that bright, i can't just sit in front of the program and automatically intergrate my soul wuth it......its the first time i've even seen that program!!!......i just spent the rest of the day reading the 'help' documents trying to figure out how-to & what the program actually even does......ANYBODY WHO CAN GIVE ME HELP ON THIS PROGRAM WOULD BE APPRECIATED....aol Screen name: EC4k.....just msg me....glad to reply during work....

OK, enuff bitching...its 5am rite now.......i just woke up.....slept pretty much rite after work, after Lenard arrived....my sleep schedule is messed up.....got work @ 9am...

Peacizms.

*A Short Note*
- Somehow attracted to girls wearing those big silver loop type earrings...they look nice..

No comments: