Sunday, February 24, 2002

......i just spent the last hour bloggin.......somehow shit crashed........wtf....not in the mood to write all that again.....just gonna quickly point that shit out...

- Needa apologize to cheuk, lenard, ron, mel, ma bro and jon for not being to get enough work done before those two weekends to goto NYC...my bad peepz...tried damn hard for the past week and a half to get shit done......been doggin it 24/7 man...

- fukin 20 credits was a lot more than i thought it was..

- went to district court alone.....learned a lot...kinda ghetto, but in government building...weird vibe.........whole court thing reminded me of julian and his sleep over X years ago......still remember that supereme court shit...

- talked to judge....was scary.....but did well......pushed confidence into myself like i usually do.....

- thank Lin....for helping me out wuth part 1 of program big time...and part 2 also........fukin made me a seat in his room for my to program and shitz...

- waitiing for fracture to recover...need exercise...

aite...i'm pissed...gonna go out and relax....get trashed...
AiRik

No comments: