Sunday, August 10, 2003

Welcome back.

Sunday 7pm. I'm tired, I want to go take a nap but I know I wouldn't be able to sleep tonite and goto work in the morning if I sleep now. I slept at 8:30am this morning....haha....yeah, what else is new Erik?
I don't consider myself a party person, but I somehow end up getting trashed and going to bed in the morning every weekend.....its weird, I sorta feel like I think I'm something I am not.....either I have issues with being who I am or I'm just in a phase when I haven't settled to become the person I want to be when I'm back home for the summer.

5 more days of work. Woo hoo. Although I like work and I'll be missing it, I'm glad its over....haha...I'm gonna sound like a whining bum, but I need a break. Seriously though 7 weeks flew by just like that. Its insane. I wonder how working throughout the year feels like. I wonder how different my life would be if it were a permanent job. Still all these activities after work?

Bballing quite a bit these days. With all sorts of ppl: Interns, ex co-workers, bros. Not much competition for the most part tho. Especially half court bball. Hey, thats how i grew up. Somebody, really, come stop me.
I'm actually playing more sports in Hong Kong than I do at school. Weird.

~~~ Kings of Leon - Youth and Young Manhood ~~~ If 1994 was Oasis and 2002 was the Strokes. Then 2003 is Kings of Leon.
~~~ Easy Star All Stars - Dub side of the moon ~~~ Pink floyd 'dark side of the moon' dub in reggae. Its a whole new adventure.
~~~ Jay Chou 4th album ~~~ Asian king of pop. New 4th CD. Same genre, same style, just more songs.
~~~ DJ Shadow - Building Steam with a Grain of Salt ~~~ Sampling beats. For those that like non-vocal trip-hop like slow phat beats.

Aite.
Erik.

On a side note - Real Madrid is overrated, but Winning Eleven is not.

No comments: