Monday, February 23, 2009

Europe: 1/17 - 2/20

Traveling Europe was incredibly rewarding. Some people call these vacations, but it was more of a exhausting learning experience for me.

Being an "alien" in strangers land (where you don't often speak/read the local language) required lots of awareness. Especially when it comes to directions.

If anything, the biggest toll was attempting to make the most out of the experience.

I tried to make it a point to hike most of the cities I visited. Besides the usual tourist spots, I randomly picked subway stations to walk out from and get a feel for the different neighborhoods.

Some experiences are priceless. I think I'm still lost for words to describe the experience and what I had achieved.


I have many more pictures, but I'll leave it as that.

No comments: