Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Disclaimer: I do not follow crowds

I picked up my first Macbook pro recently.

The iPhone is an experience I often suggest my friends to try. I tell them if they don't like it, they don't need to buy it again. At the very least, they can claim that they've tried it... not a big deal for most of them who have owned a multitude of cell phones in their life time.

I got my Macbook following the same advice. I'd be a pretty stubborn person if I were to go around hating on Macs when I haven't even owned one in the past. I really wasn't exactly go-go about it in the first place, but the facts are on the wall: the Mac can do everything I want plus more.

I'm having a pretty sweet time with it so far. I'm slightly skeptical of all the apps I have running in the background, but they're awesome and I have no current complaints.

No comments: