Saturday, May 04, 2002

@ the lib.......taking a study break........caffeinne wearing off maybe??

so much to blog......yet again, so much i won't remember to...

Been listenning to probably considered my fav hiphop CD...~~~ Guru's Jazzmatazz Street Soul ~~~...its damn damn good......i especially like the lyrics and the theme of the songs....i can't even pick and recommend one of them, cuz it wouldn't do the other songs justice......seriously, its worth every dollar spent.......if you're gonna own one Hiphop CD, make this the one......it features craig david, the roots, macy gray, angie stone, blah blah.........its chill...its a mixture of r'n'b, hiphop and has a little jazzy tingle to it....

Once again, retracing those D.I.Y shitz of mine again.....haha....i'm planning to make my own poster (i mean seriously goin to have it print and stuff)....its gonna be phat....i've got the ideas and all that in my mind already...just need to spend time on it....hehe....the 'airik' icon.......kinda dunt want to give it away to peepz who dunno about it yet....but yeah, its keeping me going....something i'll be workin on over the summer??.....it'll be cool to be able to look back at it when i'm older...and be able to say i made it when i was in college.....
yes...and all my other D.I.Y things....the t-shirt (i know how it should look already, anybody know where i can get plain white designer t-shirts?).....and my own album....*phew*....too much i want to do..too lil time to....

I was talking to somebody (i forgot who..haha) about my blog recently.......issues about letting "everybody" read about my feelings and wat goes on in my mind........well yeah.......at least at that moment, i thought it was important to address......from comments i've gotten from others, i've been getting the feeling most ppl believe that deeper feelings should be kept either to themselves or only with closer friends......its weird, cuz somehow, i'm getting influenced about it....at one point, i thought to myself about whether i should make it into my private blog..........i mean, should i?? (nah, i'm an individual!!!...haha)......i originally didnt see a reason for keeping things to myself tho.......i mean, why can't we be more open?...and simply be ourselves.....not hafta hide what we think and how we feel about stuff.....every person's character is the most distinct and spectacular thing they own......we should be proud of it.......
"My name is airik...these are my feelings"....i am what i am.......whats the problem?.......wouldn't this world become so much better if everybody was just more honest to each other....none of that two faced shit...none of that superficial crap....no guessing games...

hmm...wat else did i want to talk about.....

well...exams are coming.....starting from today onwards.....should expect to see me below M-level....yeah....well...hopefully at least......i've gotten so much more laid back this semster.....bad erik..bad...i dunt think i like this change.....hopefully, i'll be able to pull through exams just fine....get it all over with.....yep..last exam on may 14th.....and then gonna head down to ma bro's graduation that nite...meet up wuth family and stuff.........somehow, eventho its not exacty exciting or fun or anything...i want to hang out with them for a bit (14th-20th).....show my respect, love for them......especially my mom and dad for letting me become the person i am.....i know i'm the sole reason to why they work-on...live-on....i know i'm exactly what makes them happy and proud.......so i want to be able to give back what i owe them as well as i can......man, they've helped me get through those rough times...

aite...review session...haha...just wasted 30mins....aite. aite. out.

No comments: