Sunday, June 02, 2002

Bak.

Feels like its been a long long time since i've blogged about stuff going on in my life. All the way back since my signals exam (Yey! Did better than expected!! ^^ kyokyo)...actually all my grades have been better than expected.....weird....i haven't worked as hard last semester, but i've somehow done better grade-wise.....weirdweird...less stress about work maybe.....i'm more chill about it now.....i'm getting that JH groove,,,,

Ok....lets rewind all the way back.....yep, all the way bak when i left to NYC for bro's graduation at NYU.....dang man, at radio city....nicenice hall for graduation....hehe...eventho i slept through half the commencment, it was cool....its funny to see how all stern grads were Azn, Indian or Jews.....hehehe.....
argh...can't believe it'll be my turn sooooo soon........i'm halfway through college...dang...

Ate rilly rilly well while I was with my parents at NYC and Baltimore.....i'm talking about steak, italian, chinese or blah blah at any restaurant i wanted....haha...my parents spoil me like krazy......
Yep.....i've also finally gotten myself a place to live next year.......my parents seriously made it look so easy.....they just walked into the housing counter with me...and automatically got me a place.......Room 1207....yep.......can't wait til i have my own apt....my own car next year.....can't wait can't wait....i'm nearly set....i'm sooo close....hahaha....brotherhood yo T.T

Been chillin big time since parents left......just gettin stuff together...going to work....driving the pickup....hehe....through the shithole ghettos to Arundel with TM.....finally had time to catch up with the movies too.....i was averagin 3 movies a day at some point (y do ppl think i'm bored when i tell them that? i love movies...).....
Also made a trip to Upenn.....was good....chill....hahaha......gettin in touch with the real world.....the real business world out there....haha.......JK and JT......yeah, it was cool.....and of course philly's china town man!!......sooo jealous......

Summer Skools started for a week....MonWedFri...9am - 2:30pm.....its alrite....its long....but i get a day off in between....so itz all good...

Song of the Ramble ~~~ Foo Fighters - Everlong (acoustic version) ~~~ eventho i've got a lot to say...i'm not in the mood to talk about music these dayz...maybe next time..

Still not in the mood to blog really....left a lotta info out...but whateva.....as i always say..."its my blog, i can do anything i feel like doing with it"

- Erik
"Fantasy is what we want, Reality is what we need"

No comments: