Friday, September 03, 2004

As much as I am unemployed now (yes..I quit my job at Activision), I'm loving my free time here in LA. Sometimes I don't believe the speed at which I have grown over the past couple years; I seriously think my transition time right now is the best time for me to see who I've become over the years...
My life so far has been perfect. I've been doing exactly what I should be doing all throughout my existence. It's pretty scary to know that chances are that it will stay this way for the rest of my life. It's my destiny. My achievements and personality have already projected my future. I don't think theres anything that can pull me back from here onwards....

So yeah. My concerns are pretty obvious by now. Whether I want to foot into the same puddle is up to me and my lil brain.


Erik

No comments: