Thursday, April 07, 2005

What I do in my free time.

Instead of studying de Boor's algorithm, B-splines, and that sort...Luke, Mark, and I went frisbee golfing in between classes today. Either because I'm still an amateur frisbee golfer or there were people waiting behind us (or both?), my first drive at hole #1 flew completely away from the pin and landed in a swamp.
At that point of time, the three things that came to my mind (in its respective order) were:
1) #%&##!!@~
2) I'm wearing a nice pair of white Adis.
3) Am I going to have to roll up my jeans and take my shoes and socks off?

It was disgusting. And since we just arrived at the first hole, I had no choice but to complete the rest of the game with bare muddy filthy feet. It was definitely one of those moments when I'd rather be in front of the books. I ended up trodding bare foot through swamps, dirt, mucky mud patches, wet grass, and all that good stuff.
It was still fun altogether. I mean, what else could I be doing on a Wednesday afternoon? Other than the little jagged rock paths and thorn prodding vines, I enjoyed it. I guess I was just glad Mark had bottled water in his trunk when it was all over.

Evidently, the first thing I did when I got home after class today was take a shower. My feet were still mud-stained then, so I rubbed it with soap. I repeatedly rubbed it with soap and water but it still didn't quite do the job. That was until I realized I wasn't using soap. It was shampoo. Haha. The next thing I realize, I've been using shampoo instead of soap for the past couple of months.

This is my life.

No comments: