Wednesday, September 03, 2003

I think the GRE's are creeping into me. Maybe the truth is that I won't be able to take sub-par scores. Or maybe i will when I get them....its this time in between before you get the scores that makes you want to puke..... =X

Its gonna be a very different last semester at Hopkins for me. I know its gonna be different. Something tells me that it'll be nothing that I've ever thought of (well...maybe I've dreamt of it before...I've always had this idea that you live the future in your dreams...thats why shit is F'ed up and doesn't make sense).....but yeah, back to the point....things are gonna be different in a weird erratic way....

I want to be a musician. I want to be a producer. I want to be an artist like Pharrell. I don't really idolize him or want to be him, but I think I could also lead a life like his. He's smart. Although my life is in many ways set to be the business boy, the man with the suit and tie all day, I dream to be in the music industry. I know its all about drive, and doing whateva it takes to meet your goals. Hell I got all that shit.

I think I'm such a selfish person. Seriously, I'm all about myself. In many ways, I'm such a loser like that. I'm all about striving to make myself a better person...well, others around me too (but most of them don't see why they should)....I feel like I have such a big ego I should start hating myself. Wuhahha, I wanna take over the world or something....okok..maybe not take over the world......but I'm all about me, me, me, me, me and me....

I think i'm both an idealist and realist. Its weird.

Airik.

No comments: