Monday, September 01, 2003

Lotsa New Music for the Soul:

~~~ Bone Thugs N Harmony - Lets Change the World ~~~
~~~ N.E.R.D - Baby Doll ~~~
~~~ Acoustic Alchemy - Playing for time ~~~
~~~ Electric Six - Gay Bar ~~~
~~~ Rage Against the Machine - Know Your Enemy ~~~
~~~ Hot Hot Heat - Bandages ~~~
~~~ Maniac Street Preachers - If you tolerate this...~~~
~~~ Black Eye Peas feat. Justin Timberlake - Where is the Love ~~~


So I'm back at school. Feels like i've been away for at least half a year or something. I've sort of built this love hate relationship towards this place. Having to come back here after the summer triggers so many memories and thoughts......All those times I were cracked out on campus in the morning to hand in homework......ploughing through h/w that seemed impossible......All those rooms and buildings I took exams in.....studying, studying and studying at the library.......seriously, I've done all sorts of things around this campus........all those things since freshman year......since Bradford.....since my apartment...since I got my ride........Damn. I'm a senior now.

GRE's on Wed. Haha, Nice! Considering the fact that I haven't really been studying for it, hopefully it'll go well. Just not in the mood these days to deal with shit like that. I want to sit back and kick it.

I want what I can never give myself. Its sad, but I want time. I want freedom. I want to spend abundant amounts of time doing what I want to do. Haha, I guess I'm just throwing up over my future right now. I don't want to deal with shit at the end of this year.

Boohoo.
Study time.

Erik.


No comments: